Saturday, September 8, 2007

Small Wonder Camera

I received my Small Wonder camera last week and I have found so many uses for it. I love how easy it is to use and the ability to immediately download has been fantastic. I am currently using the camera to document our daily routine for our upcoming curriculum night. Parents will be able to see their children interacting with others in all subject areas during the presentation. I also plan to use the camera during my reading instruction to capture students reading aloud. I can then use the camera to show parents how their child is performing at school. What a great technology tool for the classroom.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christie,
This looks great! Are you linking it to your website so that parents can read and respond to your blog as well? I look forward to checking it out often.

Anonymous said...

Christie...I can't wait to see more while I am in your room!

Anonymous said...

This is great. Is anyone wondering why Rachel was up at 4:53 a.m. working on her computer?????

Lynn Black said...

This is great! Lynn Black

Tammy Garland said...

Christie,
This is great! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. The two comments before me were really interesting. Maybe this will be an insomnia tool for overworked teachers.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Christie,
What a great tool to have and use!
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Christie,
You continue to show us why you are our TOY and a finalist for the district. Can't wait to see what else is to come.


Sarah D.

Anonymous said...

Christie WOW I am so jealous!!Teach me! Teach Me!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! You are the "Teacher of the Year"! I know that your students are learning so much.....and having fun!

-A.A.

Anonymous said...

this is really great, christie!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.